It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:45 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Post subject: Great weekend
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:40 pm 

Just got back from a great weekend at Warwick! Was a bit warm, but all in all fun had by all. On saturday the track was a bit slippery and many were slipping and sliding but with a bit of prep on the track this morning made all the differance. Ian had a close call on saturday with a lock up near the finish line and the yellow cv had a fire or two. Looking forward for next year.

Post subject: Re: Great weekend
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:52 pm 

:shock: fully agree what a huge weekend ,work is ahh was a bit slow so i packed wednsday nite and the kids and i headed out thursday morning for some quality time . i think this event will get bigger and better every year we just need to get people to realize its just over the range not the nullabore .
it was great to see so many different cars and young people having a go ,with dial your own racing you can win with the slowest car and thats what is so good about it .
it was a bit warm according to my sunglass line and it took a bit to get going sunday with a few gliches but for anyone that has raced at willowbank you will no that that is not to bad i have waited over 2 and half hours in line suited up just at a tnt at willowbank.